Our Vision: New Zealanders fully participating in our digital world.
Our Mission: To provide leadership and work with communities to deliver programmes that contribute to New Zealanders’ digital literacy, skills and inclusion.
The 20/20 Trust addresses issues resulting from the increasing use of information and communication technologies (ICTs), initiating, proving and delivering community based solutions. 20/20 champions the widespread adoption of solutions that prove worthwhile; some become mainstream, some are taken up by other Trusts, some are managed by 20/20 and some prove unsustainable.
- Our five strategic goals for digital literacy, skills and inclusion.
- Awards and recognition received by 20/20 and its programmes.
- Reports & documents include our Trust Deed and recent Annual Reports.
- Our Team – key operations staff
- Our Trustees
- Our History – the full story of the first 15 years of the 20/20 Trust, and a summary of our major projects.
The 20/20 Communications Trust is registered Charitable Trust CC24748.