Location: Wellington | Full time, Permanent | people&co Reference 17697
Applications close 5 pm, Sunday 25 September 2016
- Proven people manager
- Strong financial literacy
- Strategic planner
2020 Trust is seeking an Executive Director to lead the organisation towards its vision to have New Zealanders fully participating in our digital world.
The 2020 Trust is a registered Charitable Trust that manages and promotes digital literacy initiatives, including Computers in Homes, KiwiSkills Jobseeker, Stepping Up, ICDL and projects that engage schools and communities in the digital world.
A key objective of this role is to ensure that the resources and capabilities of the Trust are used effectively and that business planning and reporting processes support the Trust’s business objectives and strategic direction.
The Executive Director role also encompasses the role of the Wellington and South Island Area Manager, which will give you hands-on experience of how the 2020 Trust initiatives work with communities.
To be successful in this role you will demonstrate the following:
- A track record of effective leadership and staff management
- Extensive experience in financial management and budgeting
- Experience in the management of business process improvement, optimisation and efficiency
- Well-rounded corporate management skills, preferably honed in a service delivery environment
- Experience in fundraising and development of new business and income streams
- Experience in reporting to Board level or equivalent
- An understanding of and commitment to digital literacy development
If you have passion and drive and possess the leadership skills to enable you to empower your direct reports and lead them on this incredible journey, then we would like to hear from you.
Applications closed at 5 pm on Sunday 25 September 2016.
For further information contact Sandy Brewin on (04) 496 9266 quoting job number 17697.
NZ residency or work visa required
Only people with the right to work in New Zealand may apply for this position. For advice on obtaining a New Zealand work or residence visa visit www.immigration.govt.nz
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.