Press release – 31 March 2016
The 20/20 Trust is pleased to announce the appointment of Anna Phipps as Business Services Manager.
Stephen Carr (20/20 Trust’s Executive Director) says “We are very lucky to have Anna join the team. She will play a key role in the evolution of the Trust and will make a significant contribution to improved organisational effectiveness and increased capability as we focus on strengthening the development of digital skills across the country.”
Anna has a strong understanding of leadership, policy, governance matters and financial management gained within the not-for-profit sector. She joins 20/20 on May 1st from the New Zealand Medical Association where she was a key contributor to the development of strategies that enhanced the performance of the Association and ensured its on-going sustainability.
About the 20/20 Trust
The 20/20 Trust is focused on supporting all New Zealanders to participating in the digital world. Our mission is to provide leadership and work with communities to deliver programmes that contribute to New Zealanders’ digital literacy, skills and inclusion. We believe every New Zealander should:
- Have affordable access to devices and services so they can learn, communicate, innovate and enhance their lives.
- Have the basic skills needed to use a device and access the internet.
- Be able to safely transact and engage when online and participate in economic, social and cultural activities.
- Be included so no-one is left behind, meaning a focus on disadvantaged groups and including all in our society.
- Be encouraged to create and publish as much digital information as they consume.
Stephen Carr | Executive Director | 20/20 Trust | 027 450 4269 | firstname.lastname@example.org
END Press Release
With a constant focus on the changing digital landscape, the 20/20 Trust is evolving and expanding into new operational areas. The Trust needs a manager that can support the Executive Director whose work has an increasingly external emphasis. The Business Services Manager is a critical new senior position in the 20/20 management team and is a key element in organisational support and development.
The Business Services Manager is accountable for driving day to day operational excellence across the Trust and will ensure there is adequate operational support to the Executive Director.
The Business Services Manager is responsible for the management of business services and systems across the business and will support:
- Robust and effective management
- Efficient operational and business systems
- Sound quality assurance
- Policy compliance