This article links to all resources from Net Inclusion 2018, Cleveland Ohio April 18-19.
This 2-day national conference brought together USA digital inclusion community practitioners, advocates, academics, Internet service providers, and policymakers to share digital equity, digital inclusion programs, and digital inclusion best practices.
Although the conference keynote was access to competitive, affordable Internet connectivity – an aspect where USA is lagging well behind New Zealand and other countries – many sessions had resources of use to people working for Digital Inclusion in New Zealand.
These resources are all linked below, under a link to each session’s purpose & speakers.
There were many other sessions that, at time of publishing, had no resource links. These may be added over the next few days. See https://www.digitalinclusion.org/netinclusion2018/ and https://netinclusion2018.sched.com. Net Inclusion 2018 was run by the National Digital Inclusion Alliance.
April 18 sessions
- Goldberg Data Overview Net Inclusion 2018 PPTX – includes US Census questions
- DigitalInclusionDisabilitiesPanel PPTX – Panel shares knowledge of accessibility hardware, software, training strategies and other resources to support increasing digital access for people with disabilities
- Keyes LocalGovPlansIntro NetInclusion2018 (PPT) Seattle’s approach to building digital equity
- Digital Literacy Training Resources And Google Tips (PDF)
- Notes from round table discussions (Google Doc)
- CF Foundations And Digital Inclusion Partners (pdf) Cleveland /NDIA partership project
- NDIA 2018 Foundations As Digital Inclusion Partners (PDF) Tips to build strategic relationships & convey impact/value in language a funder understands
- Net Inclusion Low Cost Sign Ups Louisville Metro PPTX
- Low Cost Internet Programs Flyer Spanish PDF
- Low Cost Internet Plans Flyer PDF
- Everyone On Connectivity Handout 1 23 18 PDF
- EOM 2017 Impactreport PDF
- SIA TakeawayFlyer 04 13 18 PDF
- SPANISH CHA 1478 SIA TakeawayFlyer Feb2017 FINAL SPA PDF
- Making The Most Of Low Cost Offers PDF
- https://www.facebook.com/netinclusion/videos/1649571878471393/ including launch of Dividing Lines video and a discussion on having multiple funding streams
- http://digitalcharlotte.org – empowers organizations to deliver digital inclusion resources to their communities